Electro Mech Enterprises Solutions Pvt Ltd
Established as a Subsidiary company of the accomplished educational institution Electromech Enterprises Pvt Ltd focused on skill development training and a leader in readily deployable resources.
Electromech Enterprises Solutions Pvt Ltd is an organisation which is committed to act as a catalyst to nation building with efforts to downstream industry oriented skill development programs right from the requirement source through the government skill development vehicles, private and autonomous institutions to the target audience to build upon their Entrepreneurial Acumen/ Enhance Employability quotient.
EME Solutions Value Propositions
- Maintains constant connect with the industry
- Gather critical information on business dynamics and requirements
- Process data, analyse & design output based skill development programs
- Advocacy role with Government, Public, Corporate and Academia
- Propagate the programs through skill development vehicles
- Value Addition & Exchange
- Technology/Business Partnerships with OEMs of international repute
- Research and Development
- Bridge gap between Industry and Academia
- Update Industry Trends & Dynamics
- Channelise value added education programs from Government Skill Development Fora
- Upgrade to CoE (Centre of Excellence) / Technology Centres of OEMs with global presence
- Operates with a global perspective and a broader outlook
- Professional approach to quality output
- Identify youth potential and route them to self reliant sustainable careers
- Develop Entrepreneurial Acumen / Enhance Employability Quotient
EME Solutions Portfolios
- ERP Management Software with 85% market share and widely used technology around the globe
- Cambridge English
- The master English course for the language proficiency which a candidate must possess rendered by the world-renowned Cambridge University
- Cambridge Soft Skills & Employability Skills
- The training program to polish the candidates on their interpersonal skills and personal virtues to make them a corporate material
- Program to train students on government statutory compliance and policies, their documentation and filings. (PAN card, GST, IT etc)
- Microsoft Office
- Office documentation and reporting skill training program
- Authorised Channel Partner for Centre of Excellence
- Citizen Advisor Program
- Citizen Advocacy training program to create citizen awareness on government development schemes and benefits and equip them to be self-reliant
- Statutory Literacy Program
- A course package with Citizen Advisor program, Cambridge English, Soft Skills & Employability Skills, Microsoft Office, and e-FiIing courses
EME Solutions Strategic Partnerships
What's Services We Are Offering to Our Customers
- Higher Education Institutions
- Government Skill Development Agencies
- Technology Partnership
- CoE (Centre of Excellence of OEMs)
The feather in our cap, EME Solutions has been designated as the technology partner with this premier institution in the country, to deliver packaged education solutions with central and state governments and other renowned educational institutions across India.
ICAI has upgraded their CMA education Computer Education Program by including training programs on SAP FI Power User, Advanced Microsoft Office , Cambridge Soft Skills & Employability Skills and eFiling powered by EME and SAP Learning Hub.
Government Tool Room and Training Centre (GTTC) was established in 1972 at Bangalore with the participation from the State Government of Karnataka, in collaboration with Government of Denmark under the Bilateral Development Co-operation Agreement. The excellent performance of GTTC, Bangalore and proactive State Government of Karnataka led to expansion, and a second unit of GTTC was started in 1992 with DANIDA assistance at Mysore.
GTTC is meeting the needs of industries which are developing due to proliferation of new technologies by skilling the students as per the requirements.
EME, has signed up with GT&TC (Government Tool and Technology Centre) under Government of Karnataka for running SAP CoE (Centre of Excellence) at their training centres to benefit the student community to undergo SAP training and certification under the direct guidance of SAP alongside their regular academics to enhance employment capabilities.
SAP and EME has teamed up to explore opportunities to set up SAP CoE at educational institution premises to enable students to gain additional skill development options for faster employability opportunities at the end of their courses.
Institutions also benefit out of the SAP-EME CoE partnership by
- Cobranding with SAP the world’s largest ERP Company
- Use SAP Student Academy Logo
- SAP Trained and Certified Faculty
Mr. A M Kharim is a visionary academician and is the Founder Chairman of Jai Bharath Educational Foundation, one of the leading educational institutions in the country.
Belongs to the prestigious Gurukkal family known for sound morals and robust ethics in private & personal life as well as in business. Awarded Doctorate of Honors in the field of Social Work. Has an astute sense of facts and figures, along with managerial experience.
An Engineer with Information Technology background and a serial entrepreneur having successfully launched and groomed multiple start-ups. Has a proven track record of steering EME a leading SAP Education Partner successfully
Experienced IT Professional with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Business Process, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Global Delivery.